Friday, February 6, 2009

if i only had a [growing] brain!

jimmy the hog drover, argyle, and maybe a few others were discussing my life as a robot the other night at happy hour. we joked about how my obsession with c-sucker and my parking space has to do with "powering down" at the end of the night (according to them i don't even get out of my car, i just put my chin on my chest and go to sleep when i hit my parking spot--you can imagine the frustration i must feel when c-sucker's in my recharging spot).

as a high-functioning robot slash autistic, it's important that i keep up with robot news. this week they announced a new robot in the UK that has a brain that grows. they hope the robot will follow a similar evolutionary path as humans and become smarter over time. 

soon us robots won't need recharging spots and our takeover of the human race will be complete. be scared, hog drover, my kind are taking over and your little vampire tricks won't be enough to stop your demise!



2 comments:

  1. are they freaking serious? have they SEEN transformers?!

    idiots...

    ReplyDelete
  2. to further the idea that i may or may not be a robot, i'd like to announce that i have reached cyborg level on the brain game. muahahahah!

    ReplyDelete