Thursday, May 7, 2009
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
- live forever
- never age from the day they are "changed"
- never sleep
- glitter in the sun
- are very sexual beings
- have special powers
- can't fly, but run really fast
- best friend material
- get to go back to being human
- can hear other pack members' thoughts
Monday, April 6, 2009
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Friday, March 27, 2009
again, i know i'm supposed to be talking about bomb threats, but someone we all know and love has been arrested, people, and we must discuss.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
My coworker has a booklet out on her desk at work. It covers things like fire procedures, what to do during a medical emergency, and how to shelter-in-place. What I find more interesting, though, are the topics on workplace violence, suspicious packages, and bomb threats.
Today, I’ll cover workplace violence. I’m going to give you the characteristics of an individual capable of committing workplace violence, you tell me if you know anybody, anybody at all that demonstrates these traits.
Crisis indicators and warning signs:
- Direct or veiled threats of harm either verbal or written
- Intimidating, belligerent, harassing, bullying, or aggressive behavior
- Inconsistent/declining performance
- Lack of ambition or dedication
- Decrease in use of personal hygiene
- Declining customer service skills
- Ignoring rules and regulations
- Blaming others for mistakes
- Fascination with weapons/violence or bringing weapons to work
I’d like to point out that at least 7 of these items pertain to almost everyone reading this blog right now. I have your names and numbers and I’m calling the authorities on you.
Stay tuned for our next post...bomb threats!