Thursday, May 7, 2009

bringin' it back

you know what we don't have enough of? cliches and other stupid sayings.

to rectify this situation, and to further my commitment to reducing, reusing, and recycling, i'm going to start bringing back some oldies but goodies.

my first task is to say "that's the bees knees" at least twice a day. as in, "yum, that pizza is the bee's knees."

other popular sayings to consider:
- cat's pajamas
- snake's hips
- hit me baby one more time
- that's so raven
- global warming
- that's huuuuuuuuuuge

what sayings do you want to see make a come back?

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE bring back all of the "valley girl" sayings like "TOOOOtally" and "Gag me with a spoon!"

    Yes yes, I DEFINITELY want to hear you say, "Gag me with a spoon!" twice a day. In fact, I will pay good money if you can get Kristen and Liz to pickup on the trend too. That would be awesome to the max. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and don't forget "Grodie!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know "Gag me with a spoon" was dead! I guess it is just so good, I could never shake it. Nor could I lose the commitment to rocking enormous silver hoop earrings from the 80s. I'm 31 and still really love obnoxiously large silver hoops. Eww. I know...gag me.

    My vote for saying to bring back, "J.K., J.K."

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think we should all just speak in IM language (or leet) out loud.
    What, n00bs, you can't h4ndle it? Th15 h4x0r pwn3d u.

    ReplyDelete