here's how it works:
- go to your favorite music storage device be it an ipod, songsyouusedtolove, or squirreled away music on your hard drive (note, you must be able to shuffle songs to play by the rules)
- clear the cache so you are starting with all your saved music options
- shuffle everything
- list the first 5 songs that come up, no matter how embarrassing they are (yes, drover, that means you even if you didn't load them on your device). the only catch here is if you have unnamed music in your stored music (who has this other than drover? you're weird, just like him.), then you can advance to the next song.
alright, here i go:
- Narrow Stairs, Deathcab for Cutie--an excellent pull!
- Don't Stop Believin', ??--okay, so i'll admit that this is on my ipod as workout music. it's a back track, if you must know.
- Shock 'n Y'all, Toby Keith--embarrassing. also, i'll say i don't know the words, so i should get a reprieve for that.
- Twice the Speed of Light, Sugarland--say what you will, but i like sugarland and i like country music!
- Big City, Merle Haggard--so, this was for a work thing, but my parents' first date was at a merle concert, so i don't feel so bad.
alright, kids, there it is. i lucked out (at least i think so). now it's your turn. don't hold back and no lying about which songs come up! you have to take your first shuffle (i'm watching you, drover)!